Hosted telephony for businesses with inbound call requirements. Easily manage, monitor and control call centres from anywhere.
Hosted Call Centre is a cloud-based service with an extensive range of inbound call centre capabilities and can be managed via an easy-to-use web portal. It is an extension to our hosted telephony platform and enables businesses to easily manage call centre environments, boost productivity of agents and improve the overall efficiency as well as help to deliver a first-rate service.
Intelligent call distribution
Ensures calls are answered efficiently
and by the right agent
Quickly escalate difficult
For times when agents need support
from more senior members of staff
Quality caller experience
Easily monitor inbound call activity, with
‘barge in’ and emergency escalation when needed
Gain valuable insight
Access to historical and real-time data
to help address training needs and
identify potential gaps in resource
during peak periods
Enables flexible working
As Horizon is cloud-based, agents and
supervisors can log in from anywhere
On-demand, scalable service
You only pay for the aspects of the
service that you need
Hosted Call Centre is ideal for any business that receives inbound calls; for example those with sales teams, help desks, accounts departments, receptionists or customer service representatives, right through to the more traditional large call centre environments.
Hosted Call Centre is suitable for you if:
• Dealing with inbound calls efficiently is important to you
• Delivering a first-rate service to your customers is vital to your business
• You require complete control over how your calls are managed
• Your productivity can be improved by having virtual control of your inbound calls
If these statements ring true for your business then Hosted Call Centre might be an ideal solution for you
Hosted Call Centre is simple to set-up and configure through our easy-to-use admin interface and includes lots of clever features.
You can easily set-up how your incoming calls are
distributed – including the flexibility to define which
agents are allocated to which types of calls.
Call queue announcements
Recorded messages can be set-up to inform callers of
estimated wait times and which position they are within the queue. Using real time data, callers are more likely to remain in the queue if they have an idea of how long it will be before their call is answered.
Assign agents to supervisors
Determine which agents are monitored by which
supervisors in order to ensure availability in the event a call needs to be escalated.
When agents are unavailable to take calls, a code can be selected to specify why they’re not available, for example when they’re at lunch or in training. This allows for more accurate reporting, while giving more of an insight into the agent’s behaviour through the working day.
Hosted offers a number of key measurements through its reporting section but
there is a growing requirement for more in-depth call management reporting
and wall board integration to help organisations gain a real-time understanding
Through our partnership with Akixi, the leading hosted call-management service
provider, you can now get a data feed for your Hosted service, which will let you
export the statistics you need to help manage your business.
Additional benefits available by using Akixi:
• No server on site – Enables multi-site monitoring and supports business continuity
• Real-time stats – Provides wall boards with realtime traffic information and alarms to ensure critical routes into the
business are constantly monitored
• Accessible from any internet-enabled device – Use the service via traditional desktop devices or monitor on the go
through your mobile
• Push reporting and alarms – Customisable push reporting and alarms to ensure business-critical metrics are always
• Cradle-to-grave reporting – Monitor a call throughout its path by seeing every divert leg and call detail, easily and
accurately segmented for identification
• Track after-hours calls – Highlight suspicious activity or unauthorised calling
• Abandoned call recovery – Missed a call? See instantly if it has been returned
• Activity and extension activity monitoring – Quickly and easily monitor key extension or call routes to ensure
5 Naysmith Court
Houston Industrial Estate
Data Cabling Solutions
ICT Consultancy Solutions
incovo is a communications technology integrator of leading unified communications, infrastructure, integrated network and document management solutions throughout the UK. Our focus is creating dependable, cost effective business communications solutions that ensure a variety of methods of collaboration to meet the ever changing market conditions.